No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorstorm 2 is pretty fucking fun actually. I owned the first one for a while but I've had more fun in the demo than the full first game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• you can has this as well:

ps3's wiimote patent. now you can go ass to ass and be a nerd at the same time!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• One puts them side by side, like a dual-wielded pistol, and the other attaches them butt to butt, like a dog bone or Requiem for a Dream.
        Hilarious.

Gentlemen and ladies, it's official. Big B can haz PS3. I am official, I now own 2 of the big 3 consoles...(and I haz a PSP and DS)...I will add you all as friends ASAP...now tell me cool shit to do other than watch BluRay.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Um....

Check out some of the demos of games that aren't on the 360 like Motorstorm 2, Naruto, etc.

Connect that shit to your home network, surf the podcaust on your couch...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For shigadale.

Comment

• posting from the ps3. this thing is awesome!!!!!!!

Comment

• Played Mirror's Edge demo last night. That thing is fucking hard. Cool but hard.

Comment

• I thought the first person view would annoy me, but I was fine with it. I need to get used to the controls but I liked the demo. I still think i would have preferred 3rd person. I do like that it's more about running and disarming than shooting.

Oh, and welcome to the small PS3 party, BB.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Mirror's Edge demo is way too short. I've been waiting for this game for months and that little taste just wasn't enough. And it's bullshit you need a pre-order code to play the time trial mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                      Oh, and welcome to the small PS3 party, BB.

Thanks...can't stop watching movies on this thing amazing quality...not sure if I'll ever buy a game though...too much dope shit for the 360.

Comment

• Warhawk, Wipeout HD, LBP, Resistance 2 (60 person online battles fool, COD can suck it). There isn't much, but what there is, is pretty awesome.

Comment

• Saw commercials for Resistance 2, looked kinda lame, although other trailers looked sick...too much other shit coming out that will be a priority...L4D, GoW2...more BD's...

Comment

• I thought the same about Resistance 2, until I played online with everyone. Fucking awesome. The co-op shit was great. You do not fuck with The Headcheese and his shotty. You'll get dead.

Comment

• So who's actually gonna get this?

Comment

• I would, but Gears of War 2 and Left for Dead will take all my time and money for a while.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X