No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because it will give me something to do, and maybe I can promote the PodCaust in it. Why are you so against it? You'd seem like the perfect candidate for it....

Also, just paid off LBP and Fallout 3. Booyah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Because it will give me something to do, and maybe I can promote the PodCaust in it. Why are you so against it? You'd seem like the perfect candidate for it....

Also, just paid off LBP and Fallout 3. Booyah.
      what does that mean? how would i be the perfect candidate for psn's home? i would never be lounging around in it because i'd be busy with war. hahaha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Since you don't venture outside for the most part...hha...

War isn't gonna help that problem. I just cancelled my collector's edition pre-order today. No time for another time-sink.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• not going outside isn't a problem.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You won't get skin cancer.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That is true.

How about the fact that you live in a kickass city and you don't go anywhere for the most part? That's a problem haha.....

Comment

• MUHAHAHAHA finally got my PS3... then i saw that sony is working on the PS4 for 2011....

Comment

• Posted this in chud and I figured I'd post it here too.

Life with Playstation is available. Just go to Folding@Home and update it. After it updates, Folding@Home will become Life with Playstation.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So no more Folding? Or is it combined with Life?

Comment

• Folding@Home becomes a part of Life with Playstation. It runs while you use Life with Playstation now. Played around with it a little and it was cool. I can see them adding more applications to it in the future.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sweet. Will be checking this out when I get home.

Comment

• http://gizmodo.com/5060965/psp-getti...rough-psp-plus

Sony has announced a new feature called PSP Plus that will allow you to play PSP (2000 or 3000 models) with your Dual Shock 3 (or SIXAXIS?) controller. But there are a few catches...
                          First, the good news. PSP Plus will support controller vibration and add the use of the second analog stick. Yay!
                          Then the bad news. It's still unclear just how all of the hookups occur, but it will require you have a PS3. The first supported game, Resistance Retribution, will need the PSP Plus option to be activated through Resistance 2 (which is a PS3 game). This syncing sounds more invasive than a simple A/V out cord to your TV, which may or may not also be a required component of the hookup.
                          Kinda neat.

Comment

• I can fucking haz PS3 on Thursday. Happy early B-Day to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Just spoke with my bro and he will be dropping it off to me tonight or tomorrow.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• EPIC
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X