No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't that the "tactics" type game on a grid?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it's an srpg. strategy role playing game. think of final fantasy tatics but with a weird plot about the underworld, nobility, and penguins. and the tatics are fucking insane. do a search on it on gametrailers and you'll see what i mean.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's too bad they didn't do anything with the graphics really. Kinda lame.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yah i know. apparently they "needed" the power of the ps3 to make the "graphics" more detailed. don't know why... i might have to bust out the other disgaeas and compare it to the 3rd one to see if there was even a reason to release it on the ps3 as opposed to the ps2.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Comment

• today's (08/27/08) amazon's gold box deals for ps3:

9AM EST: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII
              1PM EST: Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel
              3PM EST: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
              6PM EST: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
              7PM EST: Devil May Cry 4
              9PM EST: Haze

for those that don't have ratchet and clank future or uncharted, this is the best time for you to pick it/them up.

Comment

• What are the prices on these like usually? Never did the gold box deal thing.

Comment

• usually 30-40% off on retail price.

Comment

• Ratchet and Clank sold out quick.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• not surprised... fucking 23 bucks? sheesh...

Comment

• I'll grab Disgaea soon.
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• My interest has peaked a bit. I'll probably rent it.

Comment

• I like the series. I love how the sprites look. The stories are ridiculous.
                            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/15/ho...-in-new-video/

new video showing of HOME or This product will never ever come out dammit...

Comment

• why are you so enthused about home? it's just like second life... but on a console... with a lot of advertising.

Comment

Working...
                                X