I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://kotaku.com/5033145/the-last-g...ombie-monsters

The Last Guy. Pretty sweet little PSN game. It uses google maps and involves zombies/monsters. Neat. Will have to grab this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That Naruto demo is fucking aces. I know nothing about the cartoon, but once I figured out what was going on, I had a blast. Probably one of the best looking games out in that genre. Fantastic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played Warhawk for the first time in fucking ages. Forgot how much fun that game is. I'd be down with getting a few of us playing. I totally suck, but I have fun.

Comment

• Holy shit, Bruce has 100% of the Uncharted trophies. Props to you, sir. I don't even know what half of the hidden trophies/rewards are for.

Comment

• That was a fun game Bruce and Nerdious. It's too bad no one else joined up, but I fucking love dogfighting in Warhawk. It's epic. And I suck at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Holy shit, Bruce has 100% of the Uncharted trophies. Props to you, sir. I don't even know what half of the hidden trophies/rewards are for.
              I unlocked all the medals when the game first came out so I knew what needed to be done on this playthrough. Too bad they weren't retroactive. Still had fun though.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              That was a fun game Bruce and Nerdious. It's too bad no one else joined up, but I fucking love dogfighting in Warhawk. It's epic. And I suck at it.
              Yeah that was fun. We need to get a bigger group and have an epic battle. I tried to go a little easier than when we played before. Figured you could use flying practice, rather than being shot down as soon as you spawn.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post

I tried to go a little easier than when we played before. Figured you could use flying practice, rather than being shot down as soon as you spawn.
                Damn. If that was you on like 50% I don't even want to play you on 100%.

Although, it was unfair for most of the match that it was you two against me. I did get some good shots off though. Either of you have the expansion packs for this game?

Comment

• Yeah, I bought both of the expansion packs when the second one was released and they had a sale if you bought both. I like the two new vehicles that they added. I especially like the new ground vehicle. If someone is driving around in it, your team can choose to spawn inside the vehicle and it randomly gives you an extra weapon. Plus it has a bubble shield you can deploy.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Maybe I should pick those up. I'm having fun playing for the most part since I got bored with COD4.

Comment

• I think I'm going back to Halo for awhile.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• And of course I sold that. Dammit. HAha. You really should rent Warhawk if you can Ari. It's pretty fun when you're not getting your ass kicked. Although the 3rd person takes a bit to get used to. But flying a plane is way more fun than it should be. Especially dogfights.

Comment

• There looks to be quite a few good games coming around in the next few months. That damn Little Big Planet I need now!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/20/pl...eds-real-pets/

Oh shit. I'm totally getting this if only to fuck with my cats.

Comment

• amazon is going to have lightening deals tomorrow, 08/27/08, on ps3 games.

is anyone picking up disgaea 3? i'm getting my copy today.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Never heard of it. Is it a JRPG?

Comment

Working...
                                X