No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god it's a kickass blu-ray player and has MGS4 and LBP because otherwise:

EPIC FAIL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have read nothing on LBP cause I know I really want it, and I want everything else to be a surprise.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• going to have to admit, the ps3's 2.41 firmware is pretty awesome. ingame xmb is great since i can see if any of my friends (all of 4? woooooo!) are online and what they're playing. best part are the trophies and "gamer cards". that now gives me a reason to keep going back. six trophies earned bitches! woooooooo!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Wow, I may have to turn on my PS3 for something other than a BluRay..... my brother is done with MGS so I guess I can play that now.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            going to have to admit, the ps3's 2.41 firmware is pretty awesome. ingame xmb is great since i can see if any of my friends (all of 4? woooooo!) are online and what they're playing. best part are the trophies and "gamer cards". that now gives me a reason to keep going back. six trophies earned bitches! woooooooo!
            I agree. It's pretty cool. I only have one trophy so far because my Super Stardust skills have seriously deteriorated.

Comment

• from gizmodo:

Unveiling the new Home, Sony revealed that video rentals and purchases are finally coming to the PS3. Video will be fully integrated into the PlayStation Store, which will have a new video section. And you can transfer them to your PSP via USB, and have them on multiple devices at once! Standard and high def, with rentals running $3-$6 and $10-$15 for purchases. It takes about an hour to download a two-hour movie. Most of the major studios are on board (Kotaku has a partial list in their liveblog), and it goes live tonight!
              DRM FREE! or kind of. /hurray!

Comment

• Hmmm....doesn't do much for me. HEY SONY! GET HOME AND LBP OUT!

that is all...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• From Kotaku:

Sony saved the final announcement of its E3 keynote for a concept using the placehold title of "MAG: Massive Action Game," Unveiled by Andy Beaudoin from Zipper Interactive, MAG — whose trailer looked like "SOCOM set 15 years into the future," according to our eyes on the scene, will immerse players in large online battles of up to 256 players. The trailer featured multiple terrain types, complex tactics, and sounds very much like a SOCOM MMO at this stage.
                  Character growth will be accomplished through an advancement tree, which allows players to fine tune their players throughout massive campaigns. "MAG will deliver an intense and long lasting shooter experience," said Beaudoin, who also described the game as "a workout even for the PS3 architecture."
                  So now we get a 256 player multiplayer game (or a "128 player Co-Op game," you decide).

I need to see more, but this game could be an awesome clusterfuck, in good way.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• as long as it's 1st person I'm there.

*hates 3rd person shooters at least online*

Comment

• I have a hard enough time playing with 16 player's on COD.... cant imagine the size of the map to play with 256 players.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Planetside was fucking epic in it's heyday. If it's anything like that, expect great things.

*remember a battle with like 100+ players on each side trying to control a base....it was like a fucking movie*

Comment

• oh snapplecakes! uncharted just got an updated patch to support trophies. from kotaku:

The promised 1.01 patch for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune has hit the decidedly charted PAL regions of the world, unlocking PlayStation 3 trophy support for one of the console's greatest titles. The patch, which weighs in at a modest 13 megs, unlocks 47 trophies that coincide with the achievements already built into the game, along with a 48th platinum trophy for unlocking all of the other trophies. Already unlocked all of the game's achievements? Well start a new game and unlock them again, as they won't be applied retroactively due to cheating concerns. Right now the patch is only showing up in PAL territories, though we're certain a North American release can't be too far behind. AHA! Err, UPDATE: Now available in the states!

Comment

• Fuck that patch. Stupid non retroactive trophies. I sold that game off because there is only so many ways to look awesome with your shirt half tucked.

Comment

• you sound rather jealous and envious. hahaha.

Comment

• Nah. I still don't have a trophy, but once HOME comes out I'll get a cracking.

Comment

Working...
                                X