No announcement yet.

BioShock 2: Shock harder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading that Game Informer article, it looks like they're going to address some of the concerns Rob had about weapon/plasmid customization. Think you'll give it a shot now, Rob?

Comment

Someone go to this!

Comment

Santa Monica beach huh? But it goes down on a work day. Dammit!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I might go to the one in SM and just save my workout for Sunday.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

So I missed this, but apparently they had wine bottles and shit.

D'oh. One of these might have been pretty cool.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
            X