Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I beat him the first time round with Ryu on normal. Come on, it's not that hard.
    Well sorry that I suck worse than everyone else, I know im not good and I don't care admitting to it...
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

So Rob and I just played some epic matches but my Balrog ripped Ken's face off and then stole his wallet.

Good games Rob.
      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Seriously. You + Balrog = WHAT THE SHIT?! haha.

Great games. I want a rematch soon. I'll try and be sober. ahha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Done and done.

Don't try to pass off the ass kicking you recieved because your inebriated.

Balrog is amazing.

Dan is coming home from a womens defense class.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

hah. holy shit, I need the extra costumes
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
              Don't try to pass off the ass kicking you recieved because your inebriated.

Balrog is amazing.
              Oh I wasn't. But believe me, it wouldn't have been so one sided if I was just a tad less inebriated. haha. But if you play as Balrog, who the fuck knows. That guy is a fucking beast. also, props to Corey for beating me a few times last night with Chun-Li. I think you found your character mang.

Comment

Ahem...
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Don't need it. Until it comes way down in price. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Oh I wasn't. But believe me, it wouldn't have been so one sided if I was just a tad less inebriated. haha. But if you play as Balrog, who the fuck knows. That guy is a fucking beast. also, props to Corey for beating me a few times last night with Chun-Li. I think you found your character mang.
                    Thank you good sir, I was surprised I did as well against you... Great matches last night... Also i had some great games with Scott last night as well..
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Damn... you guys were all on playing? Fuck me.

Comment

Want the Arcade style controller for cheap:

http://i.gizmodo.com/5190243/the-sho...chun+li-combat

Comment

HAha. I saw that awhile ago. Neat what people can do, but I still stand by my opinion that you do not need a fightstick to be good at the game.

Comment

I have both of those shoe boxes...in case anyone was wondering.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Capcom's store has received some new inventory of the Mad Catz fight sticks. Still $70 and $150 for the regular and tournament, respectively. If anyone's still playing that is...

Comment

Pssh. I don't need no fancy sticks. I'll still school you.

Comment

Working...
                                X