No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I went to the video store and they didn't even have it available to rent. Gamefly sounding better every day.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Lame. I need some more people to beat the fuck down.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

One of these days I'll join the "Get your ass kicked by Rob" club
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Yeah you will. I'm unstoppable! haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Bastard, I need lots of practice in training mode, my thumbs have no skills when playing you.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Delivered some epic beatdowns last night. Props to Nerdious for beating me a few times. Good shit.

Comment

I think Cammy is my new favorite. But fuck, she doesn't have any projectiles.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And fuck you for your cheap ass shit. Hahaha.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You started that shit. I ended it.

Comment

So I have joined the Street Fighter gang, picked it up on Sunday... I feel I suck at it, so if you are on and wanna play just know that i will be your easiest opponent....
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

I will break you...

Comment

The "cheap" aspect of the game is what made me hate it back in the day. Certain guys have certain moves that you can't defend/escape from; instant death. Fuck that shit. Plus I'm not that good. Can't consistantly pull off combos.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT......

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              The "cheap" aspect of the game is what made me hate it back in the day. Certain guys have certain moves that you can't defend/escape from; instant death. Fuck that shit. Plus I'm not that good. Can't consistantly pull off combos.

While it seems that way
                              (fucking Akuma), there are ways to block/defend/counter every move. It just takes a bit to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                                OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT......
                                You and me, we can practice our suckyniss! We will become so powerful we will defeat Rob with our pinkies!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X