No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game feels a lot better than the first did, though I couldn't tell you what was changed at all. The timed bullshit and having to restart the story is fucking horrible though. Who ever allowed that mechanic to go through? I got to Jed as level 2 and promptly got fucking destroyed, so I am going to guess he can't be beat until you are a higher level.

Comment

Really Capcom? I restart the story and get all the annoying as fuck tutorial pop ups again? Ugh. And traversal in the game accounts for jumping, praying, and holding down A, but yet progression depends on jumping about buildings and shit. That needs work, big time. yea, the AZN cockery is bringing this game down from the greatness it should be, but I think it is probably still a purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Really Capcom? I restart the story and get all the annoying as fuck tutorial pop ups again? Ugh. And traversal in the game accounts for jumping, praying, and holding down A, but yet progression depends on jumping about buildings and shit. That needs work, big time. yea, the AZN cockery is bringing this game down from the greatness it should be, but I think it is probably still a purchase.
        You could always turn the tutorial off...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just DL'd this.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

wewt. DRILL plus BUCKET = AWESOME.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

holy shit
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Just got pre-order in. I'm all for dominating this bitch.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Los Angelinos, go play it this Friday.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

FUCK YES
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

FUCK YEAH
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I SHALL BE KILLING ZOMBIES IN 2 HOURS. YESSS

Comment

• So very tempted to stop and get this even though I was meh on the prequel thing. Plus, Civ V.

Comment

• if you were meh on that, don't bother.

Comment

• but if you do, order it through our links! ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                So very tempted to stop and get this even though I was meh on the prequel thing. Plus, Civ V.
                                I slap your shit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X