Dead Rising 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was actually surprised to see Yahtze give this game a good review. But then, it's shocking to see him give a good review on anything.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's a fun game. Once you get past all of the Capcom bullshit.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Frank West is Dan Aykroyd.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really? Frank looks like Johnny Knoxville to me.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Frank West is Dan Aykroyd.
              TOTES MCGOATS.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DAN AYKROYD RETURNS IN...

...URANUS ZONE!

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ILwLoR3OFU4?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking bullshit that it's gonna cost me 40 bucks.

Comment

• That may be so, but if there is even the slightest chance that the Survivor Mode returns, then I will pay that price.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth. that's all I really want.

Comment

• To download?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I like killing zombies, dead rising just fucking aggravates me with shitty save mechanic, timed bullshit.

JUST LET ME KILL ZOMBIES IN COOL WAYS!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's what Survival Mode pretty much encompassed.

That and "build your own mall base and go out and scavenge for shit" simulator.

No saves, no real time limit (it was a pretty long limit at 7 in-game days) except for a constant depleting life meter (hence the scavenge aspect).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Depleting life meter = timed gaming. Give me a life bar. Give me awesome weapon choices, give me zombies. GIVE ME NO TIMED GAMING. I just want to explore every option to kill zombies with. Story line is fine, make it a good one in fact. ONE WITH NO TIMED GAMING GAWDAMNIT!!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Them shits ain't happening.

This is the next best thing until them shits happen.

L4D is still around if you want a zombie killin' sim.

I'm just hoping Survival Mode shows up. I mean, I'm just speculatin', but hearing that the Photo Point leveling system is back makes me optimistic.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-15-2011, 05:05 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X