This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SHIT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ryan Davis died. I've been following the dude for 13 years. I'm just gonna put my head between my knees and cry for a bit.

Comment

• people are speculating from exhaustion or something. Cause released yet?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No cause released. He had tweeted that he was on like 12 hours of sleep in a 3 day span while on his honeymoon. Combine that with the fact the dude was not in great health (had to be pushing 375lbs and had to be hooked up to a sleeping system at night) and you've got a terrible combination. His wife's twitter account is fucking painful.

Comment

• Awful.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Steam sale! Grabbed Gunslinger, Don't Starve, CS:GO. Wanted more, but I am on a budget. Infinite and GRID 2 were begging for a buy, but couldn't do it.

Comment

• oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!

And Infinite is the Shit. Best video game ending. Ever.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll stick with RDR on that one, but Infinite ending is very good.

Comment

• Fucking RDR. I'd love to play it, but the retarded programmers decided it could be a great idea to inverted the X axis but not he Y axis, unlike say, 99% of the games today.

Sorry, but pointing up is looking down for me...

Comment

• You can't change it in controls?

Comment

• I have yet to find it.

Comment

• It's definitely in there somewhere. I wouldn't have finished the game, otherwise. I just can't remember where it is. Might be a good excuse to fire up the game and actually finish Undead Nightmare!

Comment

• Tonight we were able to program a really basic level of killing dude, hacking computers, and dialogue trees.

not bad for a few hours.

Comment

• Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...isometric views give me the horn.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X