Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I just watched the opening intro and all of the "supers" for Injustice. Looks fucking turrible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• glad I didn't pre-order it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fighting games are ass. Can't play 'em anymore.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nah man. Super Street Fighter IV and MK are legit as fuck. Injustice just doesn't feel right, at least the demo didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Fighting games are ass. Can't play 'em anymore.
            Yuuuuuuuuuup, I enjoyed that new MK, but without the arcade setting or a big group of friends on the couch it's just not fun.

Comment

• I need more games like Tomb Raider. On my 360.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I won't pick up my copy of Injustice until this weekend. That being said, MK9 is enough goodwill for me to give this game a pass.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I thought so too until I played the demo. There is just something off for me.

Comment

• My issues: Visually, it looks like grey diarrhea. Hey, assholes, YOUR CHARACTERS ARE MADE OF BRIGHT GAY COLORS. BE PROUD OF THE GAY COLORS. ESPECIALLY IN A FUCKING FIGHTING GAME. Rob, the ones you mentioned were beautifully designed because they did not forget about the previously mentioned problem and embraced ridiculousness. They also offered enough ancillary shit to do to keep it fresh beyond the shortcomings of the genre.

It's not all bad though. The comic was pretty good.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-16-2013, 08:33 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was going to get injustice but it seems like less of you are getting it than I though. *SadSheepFace*
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It looks interesting, and has a ton of personality but it looks slooooooooooooow. The characters move around so slow based on the QL on Giant Bomb. You're floating above the ground, you should be zipping around and kicking ass!

Comment

• Gotdamn. The 3DS is fucking awesome and just keeps getting more awesome.

Comment

• OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

A new Link to the Past?! FUCK YEAH 3DS IS AWESOME

Comment

• Yup, I will play LTTP2 and a new Yoshi's Island.

Comment

• Also psyched to have Earthbound coming to the Wii U VC. Emulators are fun and all, but I'm looking forward to having a legit copy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X