Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much. I'll pick whichever suits me the most. I need to play used games, have kickass graphics and what pissed me the msot about the 360: paying for online multiplayer. That bugs me a lot.

Also, Destiny looks mighty impressive.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have no problem paying for Live compared to the PS3 free shitty online service. What I do have a problem with is paying for Live and having ridiculous amounts of ads.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Destiny is not a system exclusive. So no dice Sony.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I have no problem paying for Live compared to the PS3 free shitty online service. What I do have a problem with is paying for Live and having ridiculous amounts of ads.
          Pretty much. Paying is one thing, but to me, it's th same crap as the free PS3 service. Make it better.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Destiny is not a system exclusive. So no dice Sony.
          I was being off topic.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Expect PS4 to have a pay model for online services, at least some of them. I'd bet the streaming services at minimum to be behind a subscription. At least Sony gives tons of games with Plus.

Comment

• It's true. I do enjoy Plus at the moment. I dunno, I'm just really hesitant in getting excited at the moment.

Comment

• ROB DONT BE A JADED FUCK IT DOESNT SUIT YOU BE EXCITED WOOOO GAMES

Comment

• Just realized that with the WiiU and Vita/PS4 play that makes it pretty much a lock that MS uses Smartglass to let us stream gameplay to iPads, etc and free up the tv. That would be awesome.

Comment

• Tried getting new Xbox info out of my uncle a couple weeks ago (I think it's okay to say now that he was on the team that made the Surface, primarily the Pro) and he had nothing. More/better Smartglass integration would be great.

The best feature of the PS4 is that you'll be able to charge the controllers without leaving the system on.

Comment

• PS4 needs some fucking removable battery packs.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• mad skillz.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

So glad I backed this project at a level where I get the game and a bunch of other cool shit. This looks AMAZING

Comment

• http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/15/410...-4-hits-aug-20

BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNERZ

Comment

• GOTDAMN.

Comment

Working...
                                X