This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNO is fucking racy...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• gimme gimme gimme
      http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...ouncement.html
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Paxton Pinball!

Haha, fucking awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Bill Paxton Pinball!

Haha, fucking awesome.

I must have this.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There needs to be a Coconut Pete Multi-Ball bonus. There has to be!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Bill Paxton Pinball!

Haha, fucking awesome.
              Only thing better than that would be a DB Sweeny themed light gun game.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• One of my favorite performances from him is that movie. Great shit.

Comment

• And of course at the end. The machine goes "Game Over, man! Game Over!".
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If I had a camera phone*, I would have taken this picture. I laughed when I saw this at the fair last weekend. I hate the Pokeymans but the game nerd in me instinctively said "hey, Pokemon is a Nintendo product!" In the bottom right corner the artist who did the facade added "Custom made for George and Edith!"

*Also, if my fingers weren't all greasy from the cheese curds and other fried foods I gorged myself on.

Comment

• haha. Oh fair rides. How you don't care about copyright infringements.

Comment

Bill Paxton Pinball!

Haha, fucking awesome.
                        "Also notice above the moon (”Apollo 13″) there is a greasy pork sandwich being served in a dirty ashtray."

Wonderful.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://xbox.joystiq.com/2009/08/18/s...ards-revealed/

Neat. I dig this game.

Comment

• Yes, this seems about right.

Comment

• Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off for 360 games @ Best Buy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                              X