Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of savages up in this thread. Stealth is awesome when used properly, and SC did it well as did the MGS games. I know I'm in the minority but I really thought the mark and execute feature (while awesome in its own way) really made that game way too easy and you didn't have to think about what to do anymore. Just run and gun. Wasn't what I wanted in a SC game, but I understand that people aren't fans of stealth.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Splinter Cell Conviction and Assassin's Creed did stealth right. You aren't a complete badass that can take 25 rounds and just walk through walls of bullets, but you're also not a weak little bitch that can't hold his own in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Splinter Cell Conviction and Assassin's Creed did stealth right. You aren't a complete badass that can take 25 rounds and just walk through walls of bullets, but you're also not a weak little bitch that can't hold his own in a fight.
        That's always been the #1 reason stealth games piss me off. You're a frigging super agent so long as no one sees you. If you're seen you're Urkel with a few tech toys.

Reason #2? The constant trial and error gets sooooooooo fucking tedious.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Reason #2? The constant trial and error gets sooooooooo fucking tedious.
          YES

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Never really been a fan of the SC franchise and MGS has gone full fucking weeabootard, so I guess Ezio and friends are my family now.
            *high five*
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I still prefer MGS over Assassins Creed. I don't think I've ever beat one Ass Creed but I've beaten every MGS a few times over. Both are great franchises I just like my games weird.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thief sounds way fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  I still prefer MGS over Assassins Creed. I don't think I've ever beat one Ass Creed but I've beaten every MGS a few times over. Both are great franchises I just like my games weird.
                  I like my games without 20 minutes Japanese speeches and mediations over the nature of War and how it affects the human psyche every 30 minutes or so.

That's what turned me off MGS. They're not bad games, just not made for me.

Comment

• I had zero interest in Lollipop Chainsaw until I saw who the writer of the game was.

James Gunn....

Comment

• It's the only reason I'm interested in it. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like Suda51 that much.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

I'm already tired of this lady before she even finishes her project.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yep.

Comment

• Yeesh, white knights will fall for anything I guess.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3EQ0a76gWgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X