This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I saw it. LET'S MAKE IT REALISTIC.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But he he has no rhino wang, nor a human wang, yet he is not clothed?!? And it looks like a guy wearing a paper horn taped to his head.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Oh I saw it. LET'S MAKE IT REALISTIC.
        Maybe he and the elephantitis-balls guy can team up and fight everyone.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I spent all afternoon on the Red Dead Redemption wiki. All I wanna do is playyyyyyyyyy.

Comment

• Mother.

Fucker.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Probably the only one here that isn't going to be bothered by that. Never got the hype for Bioshock.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like Bioshock but wasn't omfg over it. That said, I've been excited for this one, but I don't mind it slipping. Will be 50 other games I am trying to make it through during xmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  Probably the only one here that isn't going to be bothered by that. Never got the hype for Bioshock.
                  I'll larf if this is the one that kicks you in the junk and you finally understand.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wouldn't be opposed to that. I just thought the first one should have ended when you grabbed that golf club. The rest felt tacked on and lame.

Comment

• I have yet to play a game that was as adept at creating almost instantaneous immersion out of thin air.

I agree, the endgame was half-assed in comparison to all that came before it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwLbal5cdbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I kind of want this game.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What a fucked up idea.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Which is apparently real according to Nintendo Power:

nintendo power 1993
                                it also came with this blurb in it
                                “Legless pilots can handle more Gs than their legged bretherin. When gravity forces blood from the brain to lower extremities, it causes the pilot to black out. But if you have no legs to force blood to, more blood can stay in the brain, and it’s easier for the heart to pump blood back to the brain.
                                “Their legs were probably voluntarily amputated as these are all trained pilots. Their futuristic society allows for prosthetics that allows them to walk and run normally so there’s no loss in performing these amputations.”

Comment

Working...
                                X