Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can, I'm gonna have to get an XBox and join the 21st century.

Comment

• yessssss
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ANyone play that Tribes:Ascend game on PC yet? Used to fucking LOVE Tribes and it could be fun to play some matches against/with you guys.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I played the beta. It's Tribes. I LOVED Tribes back in the day, but I just couldn't get into it.

Comment

• I DL'd it and wasn't super thrilled but if a bunch of you were playing I could be persuaded.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A Super Mario Summary

pretty fun actually.

Comment

• Was ready to write off Blops2 but it sounds like they realized how stale it was becoming, and are going to mix it up some. Branching story lines, multiple endings, and apparently multi is getting a major re-work.

Comment

• I will not hold my breath. Don't get me wrong the reveal trailer makes it look like they're making some changes buuuuuuuuuut it's still CoD and they've been heading down the road to fuckyouville since CoD 4.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Giant Bomb did a write up and a podcast on it. Treyarch knows it needs to change. It won't be a complete revamp, but they're definitely changing it up. I would bet for the next console CoD is a brand new thing.

Comment

• As long as the PC version gets 0 support and is filled with hacks and bots I can't really get excited for any new release, not until I get my 360 back. I would just like to be able to go back to the CoD 4 style of play where if you wanted you could use concealment to snipe and use tactics other than RUNFULLSPEEDSHOOTALLTHESEMOFUCKAS!!!!

Comment

• Call of Duty 4 is still the best game of it all. MW2 and 3 were great, but the first Modern Warfare was so fucking GREAT.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The best one in the series was the first round of Bloodcamera Cinema.

That was the one that really opened the floodgates for online bro-ops. I had fun with it, much moreso than I expected.

Then it got old fast and I don't like war games now.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I rarely play multiplayer. Last shooter I did it was Battlefield 2, and it was fun until the bugs.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• haahah, wat?

Comment

• Click one over and look at that turrible Rhino graphic.

Comment

Working...
                                X