Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, the noises and paint job are why I'm buying it. I've killed most of my collecting bug, but I've been wanting this since they announced it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am typing this post with the 37 boners I have for ROCK BAND BLITZ.

AMPLITUDE IS BACK, FUCKERZZZZ. AND YOU GET TO USE THE ENTIRE ROCK BAND LIBRARY.

Comment

• Are the songs gonna be remixed or is it going to play just like the PSP Rock Band?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They didn't play any of the music in the preview but I don't think they're doing remixes. The songs will be cross-compatible between Blitz and regular RB. It looks like it will play like Unplugged on crack- lots of arcadey elements thrown in.

I like that the 25 songs that come with the game are immediately loaded into your RB library. I wonder how much it's going to cost. There's supposed to be more info about the game released today.

Comment

• LET'S HELP THIS MOTHERFUCKER GET FUNDED.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2012/04/05...r-goal-is-met/

Already donated. BAM!

Comment

• Yes but how much????? Plus holy shit at some of those amounts and what comes with them.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Donated 60 for this one.

Comment

• If I had won megamillions I would be having that pen and paper game. Oh yes, I would.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZRrJ-01qWbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• If every Madden game had commentating like that I might have stuck with the franchise.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• for sure.

Comment

• TEAM ON HEES BACK!!! lulz

Comment

• They'll need crates for the battle.

Comment

• I hope I can fight against Christopher Walken and I also hope the fat southern sheriff shows up.

Comment

Working...
                                X