This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://baldursgate.com/

soooooo excited for what this could be.....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...irmed-for-ipad

goddamit i was doing so good not to buy an ipad

Comment

• haha.

I'll actually use mine for more than just netflix and internet. yay
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Om6nwHOFKDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Exaggerated but mostly true.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kind of how I pictured Rob and Lesley if they went head-to-head online.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I don't have that game. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IT HAD A HORRIBLE ENDING SO I CONTACTED THE GHOSTBUSTERS

Comment

• Why does his wang look like burnt cotton candy?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4OnDizZ7UT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• So I think I'm totes buying the L.E. Star Wars xbox today. I'm still on the second generation box with only a 20 gig harddrive, no performance plan, etc. I figured it was a sign that my credit limit went up this weekend and this came out today. I look at it as a wedding present for myself.

Comment

• The system itself is pretty awesome. If you're on the old and busted 360 go for it.

Comment

• Yeah, I have the old school white box with no built in wi-fi or any of that. Have been on that one since my first gen died prior to GTAIV.

Comment

• I bought a new xbox last week when Target was having a good sale. Since I have a Kinect already I couldn't justify the $100 premium for the Star Wars paint job. It does look really cool, though. And I heard it makes R2-D2 sounds!

Comment

Working...
                                X