This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    . SC3000 was the greatest of all time. Thanks for playing though.
    . Go pour sugar on a lion's dick
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJx4RZq4Nw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJx4RZq4Nw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• How high are you Jeff?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's in his old/young time machine and actually posted that first but due to low power in his flux capacitor it showed up late. Yeah, that's it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahaha. I just thought it was funny.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It is, he's been on a bad streak lately. 403's, tiny pics, hotlinking way to late video embed. Jeff got that stanky green.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• lol i don't play video games

and that last bag was the goods

but im disappointed with this new one

first world problems

Comment

• hahahha. Good man.

Comment

• I still love Quantic Dream. This is a great tech demo.

Comment

• http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/...roject-for-ps3

FINALLY the PS3 gets a console seller and something to convince people to buy Move!

Comment

• yessssss

Comment

• Wow that sucks.

No more South Park game it sounds like

Comment

• Saw something else that said the next gen title was going to be a Microsoft published property that was going to be a big title for the next system. Really sucks. Obsidian games were always buggy, but also fun.

Comment

• The fact that metacritic is used for bonuses sucks. Numbered reviews are stupid to begin with.

Comment

• Yup, the value put on Metacritic is disappointing. An indictment of consumerism.

Comment

Working...
                                X