This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have they even confirmed a date yet?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fall.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Neat.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uim-Yoq0P18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I don't know if it's the monotone, the knuckles, or the love of crossing, but it's a safe bet that guy gets the chicks.

Just sayin'.

Comment

• A man of action
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you have any interest in SSX watch the Giant Bomb QL and listen to their podcast today. It sounds incredible. Full loot system to customize your character, and the survival stuff sounds awesome. Describe mountains that are so high you have on an oxygen tank and have to stop doing tricks to suck in oxygen or you'll start getting tunnel vision and eventually black out. Wing suits also sound amazing.

Comment

• This guy sounds exactly like Ed. I want to punch him in the mouth.

Comment

• That IS Ed. Lulz.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• pretty much.

Comment

• awesome.

Comment

• I want all games to be made this way from now on. Fuck the publishers. Give the money to the game creators and let them make what they want. This is awesome.

Comment

• Yup, I agree. Might throw down after I pay bills this week.

Comment

• Anyone else own fifa 12 for ps3?

Comment

Working...
                                X