This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.destructoid.com/metal-gea...s-217728.phtml

OK so Metal Gear Rising was canceled. Thanks for letting us know Kojima.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...ny-hawk-hd.ars

Holy shit Metal Gear: Revengeance looks retarded.
      The fuck you say?

It's Metal Gear: Terms Of Enrampagement edition. Brought to you by the Bayonetta guy.

THE BAYONETTA GUY.

I can only imagine how absolutely bugfuck crazy it might get.

EDIT: Never mind, the internet is a liar. Still, I'm hoping for absolute insanity, God Hand/Vanquish-style.
      Last edited by Master Shake; 12-12-2011, 12:10 PM.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• www.humblebundle.com is having an awesome fucking collection right now

Comment

• Best Buy had insane deal earlier today. Then, the buttholes from SlickDeals shat on it to the world. So, everything's now sold out.

I got the new Red Faction and Attack of the Movies for $21 after tax.

I was trying to get Arkham City Collector's Edition for $35, but it sold out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• heh.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Left 4 Dead full fan film. It's silly as fuck but I still thought it was entertaining.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Amazon has a ton of PC games on sale for digital download. Snagged Tropico 4 for $5 and Dead Island for $12. Dead Island can be activated on Steam too. Also a $5 credit on each purchase.

Comment

• Super Mario Star Road

wow.

Comment

• Is that playable on laptops?
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If I had to make a guess, yes I think a current laptop is powerful enough to play a Mario 64 rom...easily.

Comment

• Dur. I knew that. I guess I was more curious how the controls actually felt using a keyboard rather than a controller. And I actually just downloaded it. And I don't like it without the controller.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Get a controller. Problem solved. I take cash, check, or credit.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh yeah, on a keyboard laptop there's no way to play that. Drop the coin on a wired 360 controller and enjoy all the games.

Comment

• This is fucking great,.

Comment

• You ain't shitting, Rob. Also, since you're a BSG fan:

Prototype pic of the upcoming Classic BSG 8" Cylon figure coming out later this year. I think it'll come in two flavors - standard Silver Cylon, and Gold Cylon Commander.

Comment

Working...
                                X