Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I ever hit a powerball lotto, I would so build that. Not sure I'd want to get paintball'd but man that looks cool.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SKEET SKEET SKEET

Already signed up with Buff Headcheese as my pilot's name
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Play Dead Rising 2 in your web browser!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• First Person Tetris. You must try.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck yeah to Nintendo finally updating their Nintendo Club rewards. Just ordered a sweet shirt for only 500 coins. yessss

Comment

• My Steam catalog is stupid. I need to retire so I can play all of these games. So many games I want to play and have never had chance to even install.

Comment

• Hoarder.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dropping.

Loads.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Time did LA Noire no favors. Pretty sure I hated it.

Comment

• I kinda love the story. If they'd kept his bro-in-arms the fuck outta the picture, I'm pretty sure I'd be more angar at that Chinatown ending (thus more inclined to be chomping at the bit for a second round).

Sure, the lack of anything but cases to do is a monumental negative. Some great noir tropes to explore in the non-slave-labor engineered sequel though. So long as they break out of the cop mold and just go straight to the fucking gold of being a private eye.

"'The Whore of the Orient' will be GOAT. BANK ON IT!" - McNamamamamamamamara
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-28-2011, 08:00 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will keep a pre-order receipt for that game in my wallet for a hojillion years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          I kinda love the story. If they'd kept his bro-in-arms the fuck outta the picture, I'm pretty sure I'd be more angar at that Chinatown ending (thus more inclined to be chomping at the bit for a second round).

Sure, the lack of anything but cases to do is a monumental negative. Some great noir tropes to explore in the non-slave-labor engineered sequel though. So long as they break out of the cop mold and just go straight to the fucking gold of being a private eye.

"'The Whore of the Orient' will be GOAT. BANK ON IT!" - McNamamamamamamamara
                          Pretty much all of this. I fucking loved L.A. Noire. Had no issues with it for the most part. I wish there was more interrogating though, that was my favorite part.

Comment

• FUCK YES.

Comment

• This could be potentially awesome. Or completely horrible.

Comment

• It's been in development for awhile, so I see it streeting soon.

What I want to know is what THQ mailed me.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X