Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked at work. Please lift the veil!

Comment

• Some crazy retarded Japanese horse racing game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Those are incredible. There was one on PS2 a friend had, it was just insane. Had to pick their diet, training, the jockey that rode them, everything.

Comment

• Rob, you play that game, we'll never see you again. It'll dominate every aspect of your life, son.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wr7gLnwggi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couldn't ask for better voice acting.....
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Downloaded Wizorb from Xbox Indie Games for $3. Crazy Arkanoid/Zelda kind of hybrid.

Comment

• noh my god noh my god noh my god
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gamefly has crazy $20 and under sale going on right now. Might snag Shadows of the Damned since it's like $18, and Enslaved is like $12.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Gamefly has crazy $20 and under sale going on right now. Might snag Shadows of the Damned since it's like $18, and Enslaved is like $12.

Those are good prices, but it's still Gamefly.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've only dealt with Gamefly during these big sales, and they seem to be much better at selling games than renting them.

Comment

• Enslaved is prettay prettay good (especially at that price), so long as you can deal with the schizophrenic combat cam.

Serkis should do more game mocap.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Guess the V looking like cash money means no England or Tokyo. Sigh.

Comment

• I WANT GRAND THEFT BLADE RUNNER

Comment

• That's pretty much what Prey 2 is.

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eg8Bh5iI2WY?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X