This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind. Steam gave info late.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Lh9LBJgYVY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do want. Looks like a cross between Wind Waker and Twilight. Works for me. *crosses fingers for some fucking voice acting*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Loving it so far. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Twilight was not my favorite zelda game.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Twilight was boring as fuck.

Comment

• THAT
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iqOIpc9D07E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That is amazing.

I'd throw the it directly at that Apple Kid-looking motherfucker in the front right...
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-22-2011, 08:23 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That game won't work in the US, to many will try to rip the table right off the game with their massive angar.

Comment

• Then it'd be a perfect export.

Think of the repeat business because we are so drunk on rageohol.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                        Twilight was boring as fuck.
                        Fucking hated Twilight. At Brittany's cousins place the husband was playing it, and showed me his play time of like 90 billion fucking hours because he had beat it like 4 times and proclaimed it "the greatest game Nintendo ever made" and I wanted to slap the fuck out of him but instead just told him he obviously never played Ocarina or Link to the Past. My inner nerdrage wanted to shove a triforce in his asshole.

Gosh I'm violent this morning. More coffee? yes please!

Comment

• Link to the Past is my all time fave but Ocarina can certainly have a case made for it. Twilight? Meh.

Comment

• Link to the past is the definitive Zelda game IMO.

Comment

• Didn't hate Twilight. It just seemed so slow. Never finished Wind Waker, but I enjoyed the game. Best Zelda games though are

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• NOO

Comment

Working...
                                X