X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...red_photoreal/

Awesome Windwaker wallpapers

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZ-bbLnMzhc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I see the sales are finally up with the Summer Camp shit. LONG week of sales though, need to be smart where I may spend my small amount of free cash. That means sorry Borderlands: GOTY, but I cannot have you.
        Actually, you can. Unless you still don't have $7.50. Encore sale today!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah saw that, passing though. Spent enough in the meantime on the sale.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5819765/the-past-i...reasgta-iv-mod

If this San Andreas mod actually comes out I will be buying GTAIV on PC.

Comment

• Why not get it right now while both GTA IV and LC are on sale for $10? Also, I think you should get Sanctum. EVERYONE SHOULD WHILE IT'S $3.75.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Was thinking on Sanctum, but I've got enough on my Steam account I never play. And not spending more money on GTAIV unless I know I will actually play it, and I won't unless that mod comes out and is aces.

Comment

• Translation: Billy be closing them Rift's.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not entirely, really I barely played yesterday and didn't touch it today. Just wasn't feeling it, ready for some new console games. Was off for 10 days and didn't turn on my 360 or PS3 except for netflix. Kind of worried about Rift already, I quickly fell into the WoW grind with it and I don't want to get back into that "I only play one game" thing, and if I did it would be with WoW.

Comment

• Just gimme the Star WoWs and I'm good.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like parts of rift but once I hit meridian I was like WHERE TEH FUCK IS EVERYTHING TO MUCH NEW!! I'm sure once I got used to it it'd be no big deal but fuuuuuuu.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Someone made Garrus.

Fucking Garrus.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vidja Games, them shits be serious.

Comment

• I want that fucking suit.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not even PopCap is safe from EA's Scrooge McDuck-like vaults of cash...

Poop.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X