This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Troy AND Josh. I fucking get invites for the same fucking game from Josh EVERY DAY.
    That's a goddamned lie. Every other day.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      lulz Josh on Saturday "ok gonna let the kids play Monkey Quest it's WoW crack for 8 year olds"

Pokemon is the WORST game out there for kids. It promotes slavery and addiction.
      Yeah but like I said, 20 minutes at a time and they're off.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It wasn't just forgetting to feed their kids. It was fucked up shit like this.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Actually, pretty sure I saw you back on Terraria within like 10 minutes. JOSHRAGENEEDSUNFURY

EDIT: There was also the instance(s) of people letting their toddlers drown when they left them in the tub, tossed some Irish Spring and said "wash ya ass gotta farm!"

Comment

• I had a CPS case due to WoW neglect. Fucking slobs and the house was disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              It wasn't just forgetting to feed their kids. It was fucked up shit like this.
              if it wasn't facebook it would have been something else.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I had a CPS case due to WoW neglect. Fucking slobs and the house was disgusting.
                The law bars you from discussing my private life, asshole!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Actually, pretty sure I saw you back on Terraria within like 10 minutes. JOSHRAGENEEDSUNFURY

EDIT: There was also the instance(s) of people letting their toddlers drown when they left them in the tub, tossed some Irish Spring and said "wash ya ass gotta farm!"
                  I wouldn't Rageneedsunfury if I hadn't lost mine trying to dupe YOU one.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I let my kids play 20 minutes of monkey quest at most. After that, back to backyard they go. And as for FB games, I spend like 5 minutes on those a day mostly because I feel bad that Troy and Tim are sending me shit every day on them.
                    And I appreciate it, Josh, believe me! Saved my pooper a couple of times, lemme tells ya.

Yeah, I'm a Mafia Wars addict (pretty much the only game I play online with any regularity, thanks to my don, Iggy). But I'll see for how much longer, as I just dropped a couple of bucks on some in-game stuff, and I'm trying to wean myself off the computer a bit more to go outside and play this summer. Probably when I finish all the missions, I'll take a breather.

Comment

• I hit a wall with it because it's basically buy in game stuff or redo old stuff. Hate that. HATE IT!

Comment

• I do too, B. I'd set a limit on total outlay for that game, and hit it yesterday. I'll see how long I can go with what I have (they do special shit on the holidays, and with the 4th of July coming up, I'm curious if they'll do say a Captain America tie-in like they did with X-Men). After that promotion's done, I'm taking a breather.

Comment

• Something tells me that the Steam Summer sale is going on...

HOLY FUCK, THE VALVE PACK. Shame I have all but Portal 2.

Comment

• No results were returned for that query.
                            Nerdious on that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Comment

• All the Steam sales for today.
                              Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-30-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• I see the sales are finally up with the Summer Camp shit. LONG week of sales though, need to be smart where I may spend my small amount of free cash. That means sorry Borderlands: GOTY, but I cannot have you.

Comment

Working...
                                X