Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if anything, parents should be watching out for addictive games, i.e. WoW more than some "violent" game.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• My poor dog has mange.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        And if anything, parents should be watching out for addictive games, i.e. WoW more than some "violent" game.
        Yeah, no kid of mine would be playing an MMO unless I had full control over how much time/money/etc would be involved. Those are way worse than say COD8:OPERATION DUMBO DROP
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And if anything, parents should be watching out for addictive games, i.e. WoW more than some "violent" game.
          Agreed 100%.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not just restricting it to MMOs. Fuck, people were FUCKING DYING BECAUSE OF FARMVILLE. WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              COD8:OPERATION DUMBO DROP
              I would buy this.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those people are better off dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  I would buy this.
                  Yeah, after typing it out I thought the same thing.

Comment

I'm not just restricting it to MMOs. Fuck, people were FUCKING DYING BECAUSE OF FARMVILLE. WHAT. THE. FUCK?!
                    what?
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• stupid people that forget to feed their kids and shit because THEY NEED TO HAVE A BETTER FARM OMGZ. Ask Troy, he plays that shit all the time.

Comment

• Troy AND Josh. I fucking get invites for the same fucking game from Josh EVERY DAY.

Comment

• Just ban that shit. I block all invites from any sort of game on FB.

Comment

• I let my kids play 20 minutes of monkey quest at most. After that, back to backyard they go. And as for FB games, I spend like 5 minutes on those a day mostly because I feel bad that Troy and Tim are sending me shit every day on them.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              stupid people that forget to feed their kids and shit because THEY NEED TO HAVE A BETTER FARM OMGZ.
                              I literally cannot stop laughing at this.

Comment

• lulz Josh on Saturday "ok gonna let the kids play Monkey Quest it's WoW crack for 8 year olds"

Pokemon is the WORST game out there for kids. It promotes slavery and addiction.

Comment

Working...
                                X