Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7s992lT4lKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fap fap fap fap
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that a screenshot from ME3? That HUD is cluttered like whoa. Also, completely agree with that sentiment.

Comment

• I believe that's a shot from ME on PC.

Comment

• "Cum shot that bitch..."

Comment

• Big fan of the Sonic method.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Time travel footage of B?

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSoLLuwsPZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I deed lulz though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Time travel footage of B?

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSoLLuwsPZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        can't breathe
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This really needs to go into the "WTF IS WRONG WITH KIDS" thread. Srs.

Comment

• YOU'RE LIKE 43!

Comment

• LOl oh man Mr. B Metal sir let me borrow that Delorean when you're done with it.

Comment

• I won't lie I was laughing my ass off, but he's right about the flash bangs gawdamnit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X