Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being the foreveralone I am, Nintendo's mandate does not concern me, and in fact exists only to remind me that it used to be my favorite console producer.

I have grown up and passed Nintendo on to my kids (that don't exist).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wuj-6T_ymqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fap fap fap fap
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that for 360, PS3, or Okama GameSphere?

Comment

• Nintendo did something new with the Wii and it's a dust bunny.

Comment

• I still play mine. DKCR for the winz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How long before DKCR did it sit there? Unloved and unfettered? I've never had a system go more than a week before I want to play it again. My Wii has gone YEARS without use. And again, they need something more "regular" because the Wii was another epic fail on the 3rd party side. Sure, make something unique, but don't force us into the motion shit (even the little used in DKCR sucks donkey kong balls) if we don't want it. I don't want to be forced into using some dinky touchpad on an OG Xbox size controller.

Now...if Nintendo wants to steal VMU's and make it something akin to that? We may be talking.

Comment

• Since I have all of the systems, shit like that doesn't bother me. The thing that does bother me? No HD. So if they want to release Wii 1.5 but with HD I'd be fine with that. Prior to DKCR I didn't have a Wii since release. I played the fuck outta the Wii (RESIDENT EVIL BITCHES) until I decided to sell it cause I wanted blu-ray more.

Comment

• I need to find those Resident Evil games. So I've been kind of down on Nintendo lately but nerdy fanservice like this still makes me smile.

http://kotaku.com/#!5798327/the-lege...ing-easter-egg

Comment

• That was great.

also this:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HFR4socSv_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OMG the black guys lips.......*datsracist.gif*
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So this Batman: Imposters game sounds crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            So this Batman: Imposters game sounds crazy.
                            Hadn't heard about it till just now. Sounds interesting.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not gonna lie- probably going to end up buying at least the mid-level fancy version of Gears 3. Don't care so much about the statue of Marcus but the medal and flag are pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                So this Batman: Imposters game sounds crazy.
                                a competitive multiplayer FPS that has you posing as "amateur vigilantes or villains" in an "unhinged Gotham City overrun by impostors inspired by the DC Comics characters Batman and The Joker".
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X