Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That made me laugh more than it should have.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh man the hoodrat chick getting aggro is beautiful.

Comment

• <3 that. Vin plays like I do. BULLSHIT!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YES YES YES
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep, totes getting this. I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOUR PUNY AVATARS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I haz no kinect, thus you destroy NOTHING!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• boofuckingurns.

Comment

• oh shit?

Comment

• Oh another Nintendo console...to continue playing the same fucking games since SNES. AWESOME

Comment

• Says the guy who ran out and purchased the Mario collection.

Comment

• I totally did, I wanted to have those games available to play. But it's not like it was any kind of work on their part. I'm tired of "New" Zelda or Mario games coming out that aren't innovative at all. Nintendo is frustrating as FUCK because they make really good and many great games, but refuse to innovate in fucking gameplay. They want to make motion control and 3D and blahblahblah how about making a Zelda game that blows my mind like Link to a Past or Ocarina did.

Comment

• I'm going to take your Battlefield 3 stance of "we'll see."

Comment

• WIND WAKER FOR TEH WINZ

Comment

• Wind Waker was really good, the last Zelda I care about for sure, but that was still based on an art style not a gameplay engine/mechanic change. It still played just like Ocarina outside of IM ON A BOAT

Comment

• I'm hoping the 3DS version of Ocarina will bring me to the camp of people that "LOVE THIS GAME SOOO MUCH" cause I hated the fuck outta it when it came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X