Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus it's GOT TO play better than the last few Smackdown's. And I like the graphics change to the almost cartoonish look.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would kill for an HD XBLA release of Wrestlemania 2000. Nothing will ever be better than that.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH.

From the N64 right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still have my Wrestlemania 2000 game, complete with lenticular thingy on it's back.

As for this game, it looks freaking awesome.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            FUCK YEAH.

From the N64 right?
            Of course. I remember going to Game FAQs and finding the create a character info and making massive rosters. I fell head over heels with a girl that year that was a solid 9/10 and wanted to do nothing but bang and play Wrestlemania 2000. LOVE.

Comment

• Banging and playing Wrestlemania 2000 at the same time? LOVE.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yea it was, until I caught her cheating on me. Ran into her a couple years back and she still looked good but had more wrinkles and was driving a car held together by duct tape. SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR N64 STUD HUH!?

Comment

• I'm not a big game player anymore, but when I saw this I figured it's be of interest to some of ya - Guitar Hero is done.

Comment

• Tim, my man, you're missing the important news from that conference call. We are either getting Diablo 3 for the holidays, or TWO Blizzard releases in 2012. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Comment

• Good jerb Activision. You killed it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Tim, my man, you're missing the important news from that conference call. We are either getting Diablo 3 for the holidays, or TWO Blizzard releases in 2012. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
                        Ah. Shows you how out of the loop I am with gaming stuff then. BTW, any truth to the rumors there's a better system or two out there than the Atari 2600? I hear these things... I don't know what to believe.

Comment

• Intellivision!

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RCZ3_6awiTc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I'm not a big game player anymore, but when I saw this I figured it's be of interest to some of ya - Guitar Hero is done.
                              I'm convinced Activisions plan always was to run the series into the ground as fast as possible. It lasted longer than I thought it would. Especially considering the games kind of sucked.

Comment

• That's their plan for everything. COD likely has one more passable year left in it this holiday, then kiss it goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X