This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The 'Well Excuuuuse me, Princess' bit was such a great throwback
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...-are-gwar.aspx

The greatest video you'll see all year.

Comment

• haha, saw that this morning. Full of win.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And we're gonna have some Asian hookers brought in on hovercrafts!

Comment

• Back to the Future is out. Anyone get Episode 1?

Comment

• 121GIGAWATTS
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• At some random time. Fuck Telltale. I fucking hated their shitty ass Sam and Max games and have no faith in this. AT ALL. I would love to be proven wrong though,
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, I've got the BD sitting in the other room. Going to snag it now.

EDIT: Ugh, nm. Will snag the entire set next year when Steam puts the entire season up for $10.
                    Last edited by BillyG; 12-23-2010, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Yep, honestly. Fuck Telltale SO HOARD. YOU ARE NO LUCASARTS SO STOP TRYING TO BE THEM.

Comment

• I still have all the Monkey Island games I bought like a year ago on Steam. I've spent like 30 minutes total on them.

Comment

• Sexy time explosion!
                          http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/26282032/...=cmg_cntnt_rss
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fucking Fox...

The whole thing is stupid, and this is lulzworthy

"It’s inappropriate, especially when these games are geared towards younger children," said Valverde. "You see the commercials on the Disney channel on Nickelodeon of course they're going to want them."

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l2qAipPGbkg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l2qAipPGbkg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

awesome.

Comment

• Yeah, the CAW is the only reason to ever play Smackdown.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X