Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the BioWare announcement at the VGAs isn't Mass Effect 3 I'm going to stab someone.

Comment

• Rumor is some kind of spin off.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5692552/rumor-biow...layer-spin+off

Comment

• Based on this rumor, Bioware is bananas.

Originally posted by BILBO BAGGINS' SCROTAL SACK DESCRIBED THE RUMORED TITLE TO BE
          ...a game that's designed to appeal more to the Call of Duty market...
          Huh? Wha?
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-17-2010, 08:46 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man, screw that. I need more quality time with Lawson and...uh, the rest of the crew I guess.

Comment

• wut wut wut?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I take it a WoW authenticator is one of those little digital security deals like PayPal uses? What a dope.

Comment

• You are correct. It's worth 1000x what it's sold for.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    You are correct. It's worth 1000x what it's sold for.
                    This. Also BWAHAHAHAHA at the maroon who swallowed his.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Crazy Taxi comes to Xbox live on the 24th.

It does not come with Offspring though.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What's Rob doing in the beginning of this trailer?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OOOOHHHHH SSSHHHIIITTTTTT

fucking loved the first one.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Really? It was definition of unfulfilled promise. I'm dying for some Firefall though, and the rumored MMOFPS Blizzard is working on.

Comment

• I had a blast with the first one. Even with the broken bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X