Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks entertaining. Hope you don't have to use the analog only control scheme. HATE that shit with a passion, in any sports game. Just HATE.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A story?

In my boxing ring?

Sign me up.

(And analog stick control in hockey is fucking awesome.)
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're right about that AND it's the only time I've been able to get the analog shit to work for me. I guess it's just not my thing.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In a berxin' game, it's not nearly as intuitive.

And come on, the urge to return to the days of Punch-Out is impossible to shake. I fully endorse buttons-only in the ring. The mandatory "learn this or fuck off" analog play mechanic rubs you, me, and everyone not suffering from unflipped Assburgers the wrong way.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            In a berxin' game, it's not nearly as intuitive.

And come on, the urge to return to the days of Punch-Out is impossible to shake. I fully endorse buttons-only in the ring. The mandatory "learn this or fuck off" analog play mechanic rubs you, me, and everyone not suffering from unflipped Assburgers the wrong way.
            Exactly. At least give me the choice in single play. I get having it only one way for multi but single? FFS let me play in peace and don't force me to FREAKTHEFUCKOUTBECAUSEI'MOLDANDSETINMYWAYZZZ!!!!!

Comment

• http://www.wimp.com/kinectvideo/

Kinect hacked to produce 3d video

Comment

• I guess I know what I'm doing with the rest of the funds in my PS wallet. Smash TV-like twin-stick shooter with zombies from the guys who made Super Stardust HD? Fuck yes, please.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p09lBrJq4yw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p09lBrJq4yw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5691455/bizarre-de...may-get-closed

Really hope Ubisoft or EA grabs these guys. One of my favorite developers since the original Metropolis Street Racer on Dreamcast.

Comment

• Shit, now that you can get out of your ship, I may have to give this game another go. Plus that character creation shit is fucking dope.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That planetarium music about put me out.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greybush Threepwood View Post
                          That planetarium music about put me out.
                          I nodded off watching it the first time. Slow day at the office. Looks amazing though, only wish it showed more extreme changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greybush Threepwood View Post
                            That Planet Arium music about put me out.
                            Yeah. If I were high, that trailer would've been fantastic, muzak wise.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              Yeah. If I were high, that trailer would've been fantastic, muzak wise.
                              Dude you are on it this week. Which begs the question: what are you on?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Soul Glo, man. Gotta keep the mustache in tip(chop)top shape.

The fumes make me dizzy.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X