Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, if their handhold is more powerful than their console, WTF Nintendo?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yea, I read that in an initial report last night, then somewhere (forgot where) said no no no, more along the lines of a portable Gamecube/Wii which makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        How is Nintendo fucking up? They're not publishing this. If they're fucking up it's with this nonsense that the 3DS is as powerful as a Gamecube/Wii.
        Sorry. It's just the fanboy twitch.

But what is turrible is that Urkelvision is going with the wrong console base. When was the last time anyone here booted up the Wii to shoot someone in the face?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Power Gig now with DMB....

If this works well, I'll grab it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have never heard of this but I will buy it yesterday. The drum kit looks retarded, though. I would prefer to have a tactile response when drumming. It would be hard enough to chart Beauford with being able to pound on something. Doing it in the air? Good fucking luck.

Fingers crossed the first offering isn't the entire EVERYDAY album.

Comment

• Some guys make a new game out of Super Mario 64. It's called "activate a 1up mushroom from a tree then attempt to gather all 8 red coins on a level and collect the star without letting the 1up mushroom reach you". Pretty funny actually.

Comment

• Seriously, I have no idea what they're saying, yet I'm laughing my ass off over here.

Comment

• Fuck watching Mario 64 videos must be the most similar thing I'll ever experience to acid flashbacks.

haha "mamma mia hehehehehhehe mamma mia!" and then the OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH when they pass a red coin

Comment

• when that 1-up appears for the first time, AWESOME. They go nuts haha.

Comment

• That first scream had me in tears.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck Mario's animations still look great. I think im buying Galaxy 2 tomorrow.

EDIT: Why is the first additional video "RAPE CLUB"!??!?!

Comment

• The penguin bit is great as well.

Comment

• Woot. I still have my Dreamcast and all of my games, however it's a pain to get working most times. These will be bought ASAP. I fucking loved Sonic.

Comment

• Bring me Jet Set Radio. NOW.

Comment

• I was just playing that the other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X