This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pretty fucking cool.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Want.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's really neat.

Comment

• Oh shit.

I'm downloading this now. The DKC music was some of the best of the 16-bit era. I'm just going to assume the remixes are pretty awesome, too.

Comment

• YES....

About time Microsoft...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My burgeoning Rock Band library appreciates this news like whoa.

Comment

• I'm a little pissy at the 16gb per HDD limit. Microsoft can't you just get it right the first fucking time?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup, 16GB is lame. It;s worthless really. The 20GB HDD are worthless. Just let me plug in a real external, fuckers.

Comment

• http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1930110

Comment

• This sounds pretty fucking cool actually.

Comment

• I'd play it. Especially if I get to shoot you in the face.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh shit Russ, Anderson is gunning for your top place on the 360 leaderboard.

Comment

• YOU KEEP THAT SHIT PRIVATE

(After the hell that is finishing my grad portfolio is through, this problem will no longer exist.)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good job Microsoft. Almost there. I wish they would just do what Sony does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                                Oh shit Russ, Anderson is gunning for your top place on the 360 leaderboard.
                                Paper champ! Post count baloney! Soon, all will remember who the real biggest dork around here is..
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X