Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOZBU257ERE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOZBU257ERE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh man lulz@Archimonde fucking the World Tree.

Comment

• He loves it. Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is there a BDR consensus on which version of Red Faction Guerilla to get? A fine fellow gave me his Darkstalkers code but I don't know which version to order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            <object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Otw4D-rAnOw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

These fucking videos are making me want to play this game dammit.
            Hilarious. Because this game reminds me of FFXI.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If it's a game that most people will play, I would say grab it on the 360. Not many people here rock the PS3 nor are there any willing to fuck around with the piss poor invite system.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Is there a BDR consensus on which version of Red Faction Guerilla to get? A fine fellow gave me his Darkstalkers code but I don't know which version to order.
                I got it for the 360 if only because I hate FPS/TPS on the PS3.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can not wait to get my Pokewalker! I'm actually being serious.

Comment

• *face palm*
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I got RFG on 360 too.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Battlefield 2 has a $20 credit at Amazon for preordering and Just Cause 2 has $15 credit. I went ahead and got those, and will be using the credit for Splinter Cell.

Comment

• This still impresses me, haters be damned.

Comment

• Sure it's interesting, and might have some good applications, but it's going to be like 3D for films. Every damn game is going to shoehorn in Natal even when it doesn't enhance the game at all. And I personally don't have any room for standing and doing motions like that in my gameroom, so any Natal exclusive games are right out of the realm of possibility for me.

Comment

• Looks awesome, not enough room where I game to use it. Narrow room and a rear projection tv.

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pCLIg6WT7zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pCLIg6WT7zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X