Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Silent Hill game coming. Fingers crossed but I have my doubts.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• new mode coming to Hitman 3 - Freelancer

Awesome. My wife is gonna be a master assassin. She's great at this game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YOU COULD START AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD YOU DIED AT WHEN YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR LIVES IN SUPER MARIO BROS INSTEAD WORLD 1-1...

I never fucking knew this. I'd make it to world 4-2, lose all guys, start at 1-1, work my way back, rinse repeat. WTF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          YOU COULD START AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD YOU DIED AT WHEN YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR LIVES IN SUPER MARIO BROS INSTEAD WORLD 1-1...

I never fucking knew this. I'd make it to world 4-2, lose all guys, start at 1-1, work my way back, rinse repeat. WTF.
          haha, dude, this specific tiktok has come up so many times in the last few weeks on gaming podcasts I listen to about "how is this shit from when we were 6 the biggest fucking way to monetize yourself in 2022!" and I can't believe you didn't know this. It's how I beat the game!

Comment

• Well A: I'm not on TikTok and neither is Lesley so I never see nonsense. I wait until a blog picks it up like the old man I am. And I beat that game multiple times without knowing it, so eat it Billiam. Still, blows my mind.

Comment

• New Sea of Thieves season looks NUTS. Here's hoping the PVP people fight themselves now and leave me alone...

Comment

• Sept 6 2023 release date. In no way getting hyped up on this. Looks cool. Sounds cool. Not gonna get burned.

Comment

• I will never get another Morrowind, so I won't get super hype. I just want it to be better than Fallout 4.

Comment

• The crafting shit is what killed F4 for me BUT then I came around to it with F76 (which is actually pretty cool now with friends if you understand it's not completely narrative driven)

But I know that Morrowind is your unicorn and you already had time with it and nothing will ever top that.

Comment

• I just want to be alone in my immersion simulator.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        I just want to be alone in my immersion simulator.
                        That's me and my obsession atm with No Man's Sky in VR. Everyone needs a chance to try it. Dog fighting and trying to lose the pirates in an asteroid field is the closest thing to being Han Solo. Fuck that 5000k dumb SW hotel. NMS in VR is fucking awesome and I never want to leave. I'm sure when I "beat" the game I'll have to find something else, but at the moment I'm just trying to find the best planets to name after my wife for the future.

Comment

• It sounds like a blast and pretty much the game I'd hoped it would be at launch. VR seems like such a great potential piece of hardware but it also sounds like maybe a handful of studios are really pushing to make it reach that level. Project Wingman is another I've got on that list of titles for whenever I can invest the time and money.

But it's getting to the point here where I either buy new paints or art tutorials over games.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it's not perfect obvs, but the PSVR2 is pretty fucking amazing so far. HUGE step up from my og Oculus and og PSVR. NMS has its issues as well, but I'm having so much fun that I don't care.

Comment

• That's awesome
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you have a PS5 it's a no brainer. If you have a great PC rig and room, then some of the newer VR rigs would be a better idea if only for mods and shit along with the amount of games already out.

I wish more of you did have PSVR though. There are some multi games I'd love to play with you guys,.

Comment

Working...
                                X