X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedex claims Tuesday. I AM SKEPTICAL.

Comment

• hahaha. I would be too.

Also, a new WW2 Captain America/Black Panther game done by the lady who helped Uncharted be awesome? Sign me up.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bitched about FedEx dicking around my delivery on twitter. It was Wednesday, then immediately bumped to today...then pushed to Thursday. And now back to Wednesday. Now FedEx is tweeting at me how they can help and give them the tracking info. If the shit don't show tomorrow I will happily take advantage of that.

Comment

• Jeff Grubb's rumor is this is being built of the back of the ideas of Star Wars Ragtag, where you will swap between characters during the story.

Comment

• noice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Very quick Steam Deck impressions:

Getting into the system and installing games took about 2 minutes. Super fucking easy.

WAY more comfortable than I expected. Could change after actually playing for a while, but it really is a nice feel in the hands.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am sure your additional attack gif is hilarious, but it's broken. I am saved.

Comment

• Does it work now?

Comment

• Must not be the right thing. it's missing Rob snark.

Comment

• awwws, no snark man. I'm totally jealous of your steamdeck. I wish I had the money. I'm real curious when you start playing some more intensive "newer" types of games. Retro shit and emulators I have enough ways to play those. But like, even games like Parkasaurus or BSG Deadlock, Noita, etc... would be curious to hear what you think about those types of games play. I know we mostly play the same games BUT I haven't played any new PC games (that aren't also on Xbox) in a bit.

Comment

• Well yesterday I tried to play Mafia Definitive...and it isn't compatible. The stupid 2K launcher breaks that game.

I then moved over to Cult of the Lamb and it works fucking great. I do need to look at the Steam Deck specific settings for games, because running without any adjustment definitely took a hit in the battery. I saw that Witcher 3 is deck verified and that's a game I would totally play again on the Deck, so I may try it out. I am downloading Ruined King right now. It's not supported, but I want to see if it runs.

Rollerdrome played well, but I had put it down and was playing like shiiiiiit. But the game itself was solid.

I gotta check out why cloud Game Pass wasn't recognizing my controller. I got it working but it doesn't recognize controller in game, but I think I know how to fix it.
                          Last edited by BillyG; 09-15-2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• new Call of Duty multi trailer has me hyped but the lack of Indiana Jones twerking means Fortnite will still be king for now.

Comment

• I am gonna play so much MW2. That Smashing Pumpkins is a fucking choice lol.

Steam Deck news: Fucked with Mafia Definitive and got it running. Had to bypass the 2K launcher via launch options. Works great. Also got controller recognized on Cloud Game Pass. It was just a typo on my part. Which means what? It means Fortnite BABY.

Comment

• when you say controller are you talking about a separate controller and just using the Steamdeck as a screen/Switch type of deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X