Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGIT CANNOT WAIT FOR SKULL AND BONES. If the gameplay is solid, this will be fucking AMAZING for me.

It's like a souped up version of Sea of Thieves and I'm so on fucking board. PLEASE BE GOOOOOOOOD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you have Amazon Prime they're giving away a lot of games today and tomorrow. Bunch of Star Wars games, Mass Effect Legendary, Grid Legends (which I have heard is incredible, it's a full motion racing game), and like 2 dozen indie and smaller games.

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Comment

• https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/dav...g-in-the-world

This sounds awesome.

Comment

• Yeah it does.

Man, I'm so TORN on what type of computer to buy goddammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Yeah it does.

Man, I'm so TORN on what type of computer to buy goddammit.
            Desktop prices are dropping. What about a tiny desktop? Not as mobile as a laptop, but still easy to move around?

Comment

• Analogue Pocket open FPGA patch is out. people already got all the GB, GBC, GBA shit running from roms. I've been waiting for this since it showed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Analogue Pocket open FPGA patch is out. people already got all the GB, GBC, GBA shit running from roms. I've been waiting for this since it showed up.
                Took me about 15-20 minutes to get the Pocket updated, then the cores installed and running roms. Works perfect. My only issue with the pocket is some of the ergonomics aren't great, and I assume I will swap almost completely to the Steamdeck when it arrives.

Comment

• You hipster. "Ooh look at me and my fancy expensive game boy that can play other gameboy games now..." dork.

I had Lesley download a bunch of new games to play before the new Sea of Thieves season hits next week. First up: Escape Academy. Downloaded at noon. Beat it 5 minutes ago.

She goes all "California" on these types of games. Ridiculous.

Comment

• FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP. Thursday can't come soon enough.

Comment

• I fucking love having all these games on my Pocket. Last night I got back into Mario Versus Donkey Kong. I forgot just how fucking good those are. I can't wait for the SNES core to hit on it.

Comment

• I got Yuzu emulator running for Switch and was playing it. Then I delved too greedily and too deep and ended up putting my desktop into a boot loop and had to do a full Windows reinstall lol

Comment

• hahahha. FLEW TOO CLOSE TO THE SUN

Comment

• Pre-ordered Saint's Row. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Pre-ordered Saint's Row. Yay.
                              I'm excited for it, but I am going to wait for reviews to hit before I put my cash down.

Also hype for Two Point Campus and Cult of the Lamb.

Comment

• I was going to wait but Ari sent me some bday money so I said eff it. The previews have been solid, the previous games have been great, and I need something besides trying to keep forcing myself to get into GTA online.

Comment

Working...
                                X