Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never went back in the post game to explore the big huge ship that opens up and has a whole extra zone to check out.

Comment

• Resident Evil 4 remake finally announced.

Here's hoping they remember to make it fun. RE4 is one of my least favorite RE games, I didn't like the setting, boss fights, or the game in general (except for the VR version which is fucking AMAZING), and I always preferred the original 2 games to this.

RE1 Remake > RE 2 remake > RE7 > RE5 > RE8 > RE4 > RE:CV > RE3 > RE6
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The first half of RE4 is so fucking good. I hope they do significant changes to the second half. Not to mention Salazar being uhhh problematic these days.

Comment

• The Giant Bomb news is insane and I am incredibly excited for it. Jeff G has seemed miserable for years now, and he's just been bitter and mean on the podcast for the last year. The new crew is amazing.

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

This is the best thing they've produced in like....8 years or something. Since the old holiday skits.

Comment

• I never liked Jeff. I appreciated his Fuck you Corporate shill shit, but I almost always was in disagreement with him on pretty much everything. Good on them.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I agreed with like half of his opinions but on the other half he was basically "if you don't agree then you're fucking wrong and stupid." Watching him butt heads with Jess and every week shit on her for liking Silent Hill and Majora's Mask for the last few months has fucking sucked. He was hilarious on the Dump Truck where they didn't talk games, and that was way more enjoyable.

That said, holy shit it's impossible to keep up with the podcasts and youtube channels I enjoy. Especially with my job where I am in meetings 4-7 hours a day. I've been trimming podcasts more and more, and if Sarah didn't play D&D 3-4 nights a week I'd never listen to anything.

Comment

• I mean this Starfield trailer looks fucking amazing. Let's take No Man's Sky, Fallout, Skyrim, and god know what else. Cautiously optimistic about this but anytime a company is like WE HAVE SO MANY WORLDS TO DISCOVER AND PLAY IN that usually just means WE HAVE A LOT OF RANDOM ART ASSETS SLAPPED TOGETHER WITH NOTHING TO REALLY DO. That being said, GamePass means day one. Noice.

I do want this to be awesome. Please be awesome.

Comment

• Redfall. Day one on GamePass. Noice.

Comment

• New season in Sea of Thieves coming in July FINALLY WILL ALLOW CAPTAIN HEADCHEESE TO BE THE CAPTAIN OF THE SMASHINGTON. Love what they're doing with this update, all of these updates look fucking amazing and a ton of QOL updates. Cannot wait. And it's free. Again, GamePass is the best fuckin thing.

Comment

• Pumped that the Persona games are coming to the Xbox AND a fucking Kojima game as well. Overwatch 2 F2P as well. This time line is weird.

Comment

• High on Life.

Rick and Morty the video game without Rick and Morty. I laughed at J.B. Smooth showing up. I'll check this out.

Comment

• lololol This is like an Asylum version of a video game.

Comment

• This not only has to be better than F13 (fun but janky as balls) but also Evil Dead (which totally is better than F13) which is gonna be hard imo, but I hope at some point they add Choptop as a character.

Wonder what new mechanics it will bring to the table? Best part? Says Game Pass in the credits at the end. YAY,.

Comment

• Signed up to be a playtester for Skate 4 - https://www.ea.com/games/skate/insid...t-registration

Still have no idea what is taking so long. Just 4k Skate 3, larger environment, done.

Comment

• New Robocop trailer. Yay PETER WELLER!

It was great when he/Peter showed up in MK11 and it's neat he/Peter gets his own game now.

Comment

Working...
                                X