This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So funny.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The twitter and tiktok reaction vids to that are hilarious.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Back 4 Blood open beta starts today until the 16th I guess.

Hope to check it out after my doctor's appt today.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cloud gaming to xbox X this holiday season. Neat. I've really been doing a bunch of cloud gaming lately and it's been working pretty well with the games I use it for.

Comment

• Is that the stream to your Console? I want to download my games to my Series X or PC, then stream it to the One X in the living room when I don't want to be in my office.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomf...b_channel=Xbox

Comment

• So it looks like for now it's just game pass games? I guess that's fine for now. I know that streaming off your main console to a secondary one was in their plans.

Comment

• Yeah, it's why I'm keeping my one x atm. That and my ps4 pro are gathering dust under some tshirts in my den atm.

Comment

• Yeah the One X is our streaming media box, but I want to be able to use it for gaming again via cloud so I can get out of my office. I am fucking BURNT OUT sitting in here for 15+ hours a day with WFH now.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH NEW FIRAXIS MARVEL GAME.

Comment

• So if I'm reading right it's X-com style?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• But different enough according to the lead developer.

Comment

• I'll be grabbing this.

Comment

• I only played like 2 hours of it after grabbing it for like $20. I may grab that and dig in over the holidays.

Comment

Working...
                                X