Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks so fucking rad. I cannot wait for it to come out. The speed runs are probably going to be incredible.

Comment

• Mike Patton singing the theme song is just odd.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously. I love Mike Patton so get that check.

Comment

• Mike Patton is allowed to sing whatever the fuck he wants.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New Tomahawk album like end of the month I believe!

Comment

• YES
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Doing another big clean/organization of the house in prep for eventually kicking off this renovation in the next 4-6 weeks hopefully. Today I tackled my "junk" closet in my office. Which meant a billion cables and gaming shit. I bagged up and labeled all the different cable types, organized and labeled all my old gaming shit. Dug out my GBA, DS, and Vita (also found my 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, Xbox, PS2, and a million random controllers and games and shit. I don't have a GBA charger, of course it's some proprietary nonsense but the games with it are all fucking bangers. I must play the cold RPG Mario Golf game again, so I grabbed a USB charger for the GBA for $6 online. Got my Vita and DS charging now, may finally beat Link Between Worlds.

Comment

• nice. I just found my Vita the other week and started jammin on Hot Shots Golf.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was messing with GTA Chinatown Wars last night. I remembered nothing about it except the hotwire car stuff. I don't love that part, and ditching cops is a paaaaaaain, but still pretty fun. Hoping that GBA cord shows up today so I can start playing Mario Golf. I was looking at FF Tactics Advanced, but it's like $55 for a used copy. I found my box for FF3 but can't find the cart. I could see myself playing a lot more of this stuff while watching TV with Sarah, especially since my Switch has zero battery life in handheld. This may actually spur me on to getting one of those Analogue's.

I also started GTAIV for some reason? I think it's the 3D GTA I spent the least time with. I don't know how they made GTAV look so much better on the same console a few years later, and looking at V on PC compared to IV on Series X is insane. I'd take a remaster of IV with new driving. I was laughing because early on the tutorials are like "hey you have to use the break and then turn and then break some more and slightly turn" and I was cracking up that they obviously knew it was trash but didn't have time to change it.

Comment

• God the driving in IV was TERRIBLE yet made the multiplayer SO MUCH FUN.

Comment

• Got my $6 USB GBA charger and got it working. Not sure if the screen just sucked that bad, or the screen is kind of shaky on this old device. But it makes me REALLY want the upgraded screen GBA I've seen some people with. Shit I am going to buy an analogue like an asshole if I still have a job in a few months.

Comment

• I said something to Sarah about how if I get shit canned I will just start streaming 12 hours a day on Twitch and hope some idiots latch onto me so we can pay the mortgage. She says "Oh...well...some streaming equipment may already have been checked out for your birthday gift..."

So apparently now I am required to figure out how Twitch works so my woman isn't mad I waste a gift?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I said something to Sarah about how if I get shit canned I will just start streaming 12 hours a day on Twitch and hope some idiots latch onto me so we can pay the mortgage. She says "Oh...well...some streaming equipment may already have been checked out for your birthday gift..."

So apparently now I am required to figure out how Twitch works so my woman isn't mad I waste a gift?
                            My son got a few streaming type gifts for his B-day, he's gotta learn too. :-)

Comment

• So with Sony shutting down the PSP/Vita/PS3 storefronts there's a LOT of shit that won't be available anymore, including a ton of games that only got NA releases via digital or backwards compatible games that don't work on PS4. I charged my Vita and downloaded a ton of PS1/PS2 shit that's backwards compatible. Xenogears, FF Tactics, Tactics Ogre. Frobisher Says (which is free!) will never come out anywhere else. Here's a good link to guide you through things you may want to grab. TOKYO JUNGLE.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wha...utdown.401935/

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X