Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curbside pickup for Miles, dude told me the PS5's get moved from the warehouse. Could have it tomorrow or a week from now.

Comment

• Just sitting here hoping somehow I get an email the PS5 is ready for pickup today.

Comment

• good luck man. Miles is fun. Make sure to take advantage of the free PS4 games as well if you haven't played those games. Especially Days Gone. That shit running at 4k and 60FPS is like a different game, so much fucking fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I think there's a couple games in there I hadn't played yet. My focus is going to be Miles, FF7 Remake, then LOU2.

Comment

• Oh dang, Days Gone is one of the free games? I hadn't noticed that, I guess. I need to check that out,

Comment

• Also check out Persona if you haven't. Slow burn but pretty great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was gonna snag Persona 5 on the holiday sale but I want to beat Yakuza 7 and FF7R first.

Comment

• Still don't have a PS5. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gamestop had them waiting for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Gamestop had them waiting for you.
                      For sure for the low low price of FUCK YOU money for a bundle of shit I dont want.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, that day I got mine and told you gamestop stocked, it was consoles only.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          No, that day I got mine and told you gamestop stocked, it was consoles only.
                          I actually tried that route but the website must have been fried because just consoles kept giving an error screen and bundles wouldn't even go in the cart for me. It's still fuck gamestop for me.

Comment

• EA NO LONGER HAS STAR WARS EXCLUSIVITY.

AND THE PEASENTS REJOICED!

Comment

• https://15.ai/

Rob, try this for some laughs. I have one I made for you but I don't think I can put a wav file anywhere on the forums.

Comment

• Resident Evil Village demo up for PS5. Hard to find if you go looking, you need to go to the main page select the .. icon, and choose Demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X