Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic has Jurassic Park Evolution free for the next week. Also $10 coupon for the holiday sale, and every purchase made using it gets you another $10 coupon. Grabbed Disco Elysium and Snow Runner for $25.

Comment

• Disco is good shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still need to grab that but I'm not allowing myself to purchase any more games until I beat one of the ones I have going currently.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sarah wants to play Disco too, so we are waiting on that special edition to drop in January then we will dig into it. Snow Runner is great so far.

Comment

• At this point I want a PS5 just so I can put it in the office, and play it while work is slow. I want to work on FF7 and Last of Us 2, and most of my "free time" is going to be between work shit.

Comment

• I just want a PS5 so it can die on me and prove that my existence is futile
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Are you looking for digital or disc, Josh? I'll keep trying since I am just sitting in my home office all day, every day.

Comment

• Disc, I found another twitter updater type deal that's super fast but man I keep just missing, like have em in the cart and go to pay and BAM gonzo.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just scored PS5 at Best Buy. Disc with Miles Morales. I get it in a week curbside at my store.

Comment

• nice! Definitely download Astro's World or whatever. It's actually a legit platformer.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought it's built into the system?

Comment

• I had to download mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Disc, I found another twitter updater type deal that's super fast but man I keep just missing, like have em in the cart and go to pay and BAM gonzo.
                            For some reason THAT notification didn't go off for me. And I'm not buying from Gamestop, I just won't.

Comment

• Gamestop just got stuck. Give in, Josh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Gamestop just got stuck. Give in, Josh.
                                NEVER

Comment

Working...
                                X