Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-arranged my office TV center this weekend to fit the Series X in. Also added a gigabit switch and a pair of Cat6 cables so I can wire up the X and eventually the PS5. When we renovate the house (starting the equity loan process tomorrow) I will wire up the living room, but for now this will work. Grabbing Valhalla and Yakuza first. If 2K reviews are OK i will grab it.

Comment

• Since three fires popped up at work and I now have a ton of meetings today, compared to yesterday where I played WoW for 7 hours, I expect my Xbox to show by about 9am.

Comment

• oh shit, yours comes out today? Jealous. I gotta wait until Thursday and then hopefully not get an email from Target saying "U R FUKD".
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just got my out for delivery notice.

Comment

• and now it shows up at 5 pm.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Setup with the app was super easy. Had some communication issues with the resolution on my TV that took some fighting, but that's it. Some reason Valhalla was not showing the regular edition in store, and I had to bought it on the website and then do remote install to get it installing on the new xbox. And it seems to not be downloading the 4k files as it's 48gb instead of 66 the store says it should be. Oh and since I put this in my office, i ran a gigabit switch, hardwired it and getting gigabit download speeds instead of the 20mb I was in the living room.

Comment

• noice

Comment

• Man. The UI is sooo fast and snappy. And the SDD downloads are fucking faaaaaaaaaaaast. Already have Valhalla, Yakuza, COD MW downloaded. Tetris Effect is queued up. I really like the new controller. It's not as nice as the Elite 2, but the sides are a tiny bit less flared so it feels much better in the hand. The textured grip feels nice too, maybe nicer than on the Elite 2.

Comment

• I hope to grab one sometime next year. I think after my PS5 purchase (if it actually ships) I'm going to finally build a new desktop for editing/modeling as my gaming laptop rocks for games, but isn't great for the 3d stuff.

Comment

• Got to England in Valhalla. Digging the changes to the formula. It feels WAY less "tick the box" than other AC games. I like how abilities are books you have to find, not just working through a talent tree (you get minor abilities through the tree).

Xbox itself continues to be great. The fast loading is dope. Gonna try the quick resume later today once all my meetings are over. For some reason it did not continue to download games while I had it in sleep mode though, need to figure that out. Once it did start up downloads they were super slow too. Not sure what the cause of that was.

Comment

• Well xbox live was having some issues yesterday, maybe that was the cause.

Comment

• Fuck bots. Shit's lame. That is all.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So funny thing happened this morning. I had Lesley send me the tracking order for the PS5 (as she got it through her target app) and I decided to check my bank account to see how much I could swing for a few new games if needed. I see that Target charged me 500 bucks. That's strange I said as she ordered it with her Redcard. Scared as shit I logged into Target to see if someone stole my card and low and behold apparently an Xbox order I tried to make back in Sept (that for all intents and purposes never went through) actually went through and now I'm also getting an xbox today. I'm not quite sure how to feel atm.

Comment

• Flip it if you need the money!

Looks like I’m getting a machine but no games today. Boooo. Spider-Man hasn’t even shipped yet! All I want to do is swing around and look for backpacks.

Comment

• Having a terrible fucking time with my Xbox and trying to play games I fucking own with DLC not loading.

I deleted/downloaded/deleted/redownloaded MK11 with all of the DLC twice yesterday and each time none of my DLC players would show up as being owned. And it fucking installed itself both on my internal and external drives.

it's confusing as to what needs to be installed and whatnot when it comes to last gen games getting upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                                X