This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Makes sense with what I was seeing, but you're way more in tune to PC stuff than I am. Appreciate the info. I think I'm gonna help him save up so he can do just that. Those new cards are big as hell though
    I think a 3070 should fit into a normal mid or standard case. I double check before you buy. 3090 absolutely doesn't, it's a fucking VW.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I think a 3070 should fit into a normal mid or standard case. I double check before you buy. 3090 absolutely doesn't, it's a fucking VW.
      Won't lie, been DYING over the "I am the motherboard now" meme's on that 3090.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• lol Rambo in MK

Comment

• Hell yeah man
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MK has the best DLC PERIOD
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep. And the best story mode.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YAY my sons PC shit the bed again. FUCK Prebuilts, I'm never doing one again. Time to RMA it again. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• and Cyberpunk has been delayed again until Dec 10.

Cool. cool cool cool.

Comment

• That sucks.

Disco Elysium has been pretty enjoyable so far. If you're looking for a pretty solid retro rpg you could do worse.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      and Cyberpunk has been delayed again until Dec 10.

Cool. cool cool cool.
                      Absolutely not buying this day one. It's going to be coming in hot as fuck. Waiting for that first batch of patches and a sale.

Comment

• Mass Effect Remastered Trilogy finally confirmed. FUCK. YES.

Comment

• FedEx has already pushed back my Xbox delivery from by 4pm to by 8pm. Shit is going to show up sometime between Christmas and Memorial Day.

Comment

• If I get my PS5 this week I'll be excited. Reviews on how much better Spidey 2 is on it are making me excited I grabbed this.

Comment

• Yeah after reading the stuff the PS5 allows it to do, I will wait and grab it when i have a PS5. I will see if I can score a PS5 with the online sales this week.

Comment

• I’m exited. I think I’ll play Miles Morales first before starting over with Spider-Man. Maybe by the time I’m done with Miles I’ll be able to port over my Spidey save and start with New Game+.

Comment

Working...
                                X