This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newegg just ripped it out of my cart.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Target's cart system fucked everyone. I had tabs open to all the big boys, and had them all taking their sweet time processing, and MS won the race. I was going to save Costco for final effort. Sam's had them up if you're a member.

Comment

• Yeah but I have to go through target to save 100. Hopefully in a few weeks
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My game plan is AC Valhalla, Yakuza Like a Dragon, and if reviews are good Watchdog Legion.

I am going to stick with Cyberpunk on PC, and WOW Shadowlands comes out end of October. Busy fall for all the talk of no games. Sure, no big KILLER APP, but plenty of good shit to play. There's a bunch more I'd be grabbing if work hadn't cut salaries. Will enjoy my five weeks off doing nothing but playing games.

Comment

• Get it billy
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd love to pick up both systems this time around but preeeeety sure that's not happening. Maybe later once a price drop happens in like 2-3 years. *shrugs*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Turns out my sister didn't order a PS5. Called Sarah saying she never actually got it, and now she can't make "a big purchase" because she signed a contract on a new house (a whole other conversation about how fucking stupid she is) and asked Sarah if she could buy it and my sister would pay her back. So Sarah came in here all stressed and told me and was almost in tears saying how Kelly had told her she bought it and now they aren't available anywhere.

I told her don't worry about it, it's fine.

Comment

• At least you got the new Xbox. Thats lame of your sister.

Comment

• If Sarah was that upset about disappointing you, she is a keeper, Bill. She's 100% more gooder than any X-Box/PS5.

Comment

• Billy, random ass question but game related somewhat. My middle son is wanting to upgrade the video card on this PC, it's a 1070ti. I'm willing to help him a bit on cost but I'm not paying big money for minimal returns, do you have any suggestions that won't cost more than than a PS5 or Xberx? I can look up shit all day and at some point it just all blends together like I'm dyslexic or something.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        At least you got the new Xbox. Thats lame of your sister.
                        Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        If Sarah was that upset about disappointing you, she is a keeper, Bill. She's 100% more gooder than any X-Box/PS5.
                        Indeed to both.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Billy, random ass question but game related somewhat. My middle son is wanting to upgrade the video card on this PC, it's a 1070ti. I'm willing to help him a bit on cost but I'm not paying big money for minimal returns, do you have any suggestions that won't cost more than than a PS5 or Xberx? I can look up shit all day and at some point it just all blends together like I'm dyslexic or something.
                        At this point, just wait until you can get your hands on a 3070, but even they're $500. The 2000 series is no longer made, and not worth buying because even if you found one on store shelves, they're holding their price and aren't as good. If he can hold on for a year the 3070 will be more available and will start dropping in price.

Comment

• Star Wars Squadrons is only 40 bucks and arrives on Friday. So, I pulled the trigger on that.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I assumed that would be part of the EA Game Pass stuff, so I was holding off for that.

Comment

• I think it's only getting a 10 free hour access for PC users unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG
                                At this point, just wait until you can get your hands on a 3070, but even they're $500. The 2000 series is no longer made, and not worth buying because even if you found one on store shelves, they're holding their price and aren't as good. If he can hold on for a year the 3070 will be more available and will start dropping in price.
                                Makes sense with what I was seeing, but you're way more in tune to PC stuff than I am. Appreciate the info. I think I'm gonna help him save up so he can do just that. Those new cards are big as hell though

Comment

Working...
                                X