Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah its great but couch coop only. Hope Luke is as good as I am at it ahha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Yeah its great but couch coop only. Hope Luke is as good as I am at it ahha.

He's probably better than both of us.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        In two years they will probably have a new God of War, and a new Tsushima in three years. I see their huge single player games taking a big schedule hit from COVID. Plenty of developers talked about not being able to do mocap and things like that.
        I'm worried they're going to be priced way to high but who knows.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You worry the games themselves will be priced too high? I wouldn't be shocked by a bump to $65 or $70. Personally I think it's crazy AAA games are still $60 considering we spent $80 on SNES games regularly. Granted, there were hardware concerns there, but budgets are SO fucking big now. The good thing about the Sony 1st party stuff is that if you're not worried about the zeitgeist they get a pretty good discount in a years time. I think God of War was like $10 last week. I grabbed Death Stranding for $30 like 2 months after it came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            You worry the games themselves will be priced too high? I wouldn't be shocked by a bump to $65 or $70. Personally I think it's crazy AAA games are still $60 considering we spent $80 on SNES games regularly. Granted, there were hardware concerns there, but budgets are SO fucking big now. The good thing about the Sony 1st party stuff is that if you're not worried about the zeitgeist they get a pretty good discount in a years time. I think God of War was like $10 last week. I grabbed Death Stranding for $30 like 2 months after it came out.
            I worded my post badly, I mean the PS5 itself. I used to be an Xbox person but I've gotten so used to the PS interface that I'm not sure I want to go back to Xbox. However if the PS5 is way more expensive then I'm probably jumping back. And yeah I know I could technically get both at some point but that's a fight with the wife I'm not willing to take part in. *shrug*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I worded my post badly, I mean the PS5 itself. I used to be an Xbox person but I've gotten so used to the PS interface that I'm not sure I want to go back to Xbox. However if the PS5 is way more expensive then I'm probably jumping back. And yeah I know I could technically get both at some point but that's a fight with the wife I'm not willing to take part in. *shrug*
              $35/month with game pass is a no brainer to me with minimal financial commitment. Wait until Sony has a bundle and drop cash on the PS5 then. That's my plan.

Comment

• That new Harry Potter game looks pretty fucking cool.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  That new Harry Potter game looks pretty fucking cool.
                  It does, Demons Souls remaster looks a crazy good upgrade.

Comment

• Microsoft bought Zenimax for $7.5B. Fucking CRAZY acquisition. Going to assume they're going the same route as Minecraft, and will sell that software everywhere. At this point they're becoming the ur publisher and will happen to sell you a box for Game Pass on your TV.

Comment

• Super stressed and depressed with shit right now so YEAH BOI got that XSX battle station up. Accounts logged in. Holding pages opened. Credit card updated.

Comment

• I'm waffling right now since I already have my Ps5 pre-ordered. Also I'm sober so that's helping.

Comment

• good luck today, guys! I'm gonna take a pass on this one for now.

Comment

• It is done. Got it via MS direct. Target kicked it out of my cart 5 times. MS took a while to load the payment info, but I got my confirmation email.

Comment

• I fucked up because I tried Amazon first.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• good job Billy! Target fucked me and Best Buy isn't up so guess it's not in the cards right now.

I'm waiting to snag it from Target because I can save 100 bucks, so looks like maybe after Xmas.

Now I'm just deciding if I want to cancel my PS5 order or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X